Sunday, March 7, 2021

My Half Draft Experience

 The half draft was due last week, I managed to submit it a little late with good reason I think but it had it challenges regardless. The first thing was if it was meant to be done fully but just shorter or if I had to stop half was from completing it. I went with the latter. During the process it was clear that I had picked a really broad topic. I had a conversation with our professor, Marah Heikkila, and she brought that to my attention. I have narrowed it down but even so it seems like I could talk about it for ages. So I will have to discipline myself so I don't go off topic and show a concise and accurate argument.

Within the topic I have chosen, there is so much to talk about but in my searching, I have found it difficult to find equal arguments for both sides. that has proven to be a challenge. I will have to do some more searching and reach out to the University Writing Center for assistance with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment